The programme we are best known for, based on the strategic idea of a brand lighthouse identity as outlined in Eating The Big Fish, this multi-stage workshop programme is genuinely cross-functional in nature and results in a distinctive positioning and vision for your business.Find Out More…
What is a Lighthouse Identity?
For a Challenger, the greatest danger is not rejection, it is indifference.
Challenger Brands project what they believe like a lighthouse, so you notice them, even if you are not looking for them.
• A brand with a strong belief system
• Anchored on a product rock or compelling truth about their offer
• Who invite consumers to navigate by them
• Projecting that identity insistently and consistently in everything they do
How does it work?
• The Challenger Lighthouse Identity process is an intense facilitated process run over a 12-16 week timeframe with a cross functional team (including agency partners)
• With strategy and execution running together the deliverables for the process are both tangible – a 3-5 year vision and illustrative executional ideas to accompany it, and intangible – ownership and alignment across a team through co-creation.
“The process with eatbigfish was truly exceptional. It was the most complete and exhaustive — and at times exhausting — process I’ve ever experienced. eatbigfish helped us review and interrogate all aspects of the brand and business in order to develop a compelling vision, identity and strategy for an iconic brand, and the results speak for themselves — we reversed a 3-year decline, and restored the brand to double-digit growth in just 18 months. It is remarkable to experience how you can bring such a diverse group of people from across an organization and use their different expertise and perspectives to help create a common and compelling vision and plan for the business. Your process and perspective is truly unique and special – I don’t know of anyone else out there who has the ability to do what you do.”
Drew Munro, (former) CEO of Molson-Modelo Inc.
“eatbigfish helped us think outside of our typical comfort level in establishing our Challenger Identity…and showing us the importance of defining who we are and not allowing others to define us (e.g. projecting vs. mirroring). Finally the team at eatbigfish kept us in check. During the workshops we’d be pretty good about thinking and acting differently, but once we went back to Kraft, we would occasionally slip right back into our old habits, keeping us in that challenger mind set really helped us obtain buy-in for our new identity.”
Anthony Trani, Senior Brand Manager, Kraft Foods
Want to find out more? Email us with more information about your requirements.