How do you bring the Challenger mindset to your business at large and give your team the tools to be Challengers? How do you seek to embed this approach in your team? How can you transcend geographies and cascade the learning?
We have developed training and coaching for some of the world’s largest companies. The nature of the session always comes from our Challenger perspective but it is designed according to your specific needs.Find Out More…
How does it work?
• A speech to kick off the subject and inspire the team (either in person or virtually)
• Facilitated ‘train the trainer’ workshop sessions
• DIY workshop kits to run sessions with your own teams back in the office
• Inspiration modules (curated online content) and group step by step exercises
• Work through the theory and apply Challenger Thinking on your own brands or business issue to embed the learning.
“We organised a five day training course with eatbigfish to help take our Cadbury chocolate innovation department to the next level of performance. The multi cultural innovation team were highly energised by the course, describing it as ‘outstanding’ and ‘game changing’. We have already seen an impact on the output of the team and the overall department spirit as a result of the course”
Sarah Barron, Cadbury
Want to find out more? Email us with more information about your requirements.